WHAT IS RADIANT CMS?
Radiant is a no-fluff content management system made for designers and
programmers and is ideal for use on small teams. It is similar to
Movable Type or Textpattern, but is much more than a blogging engine.
* An elegant user interface
* The ability to arrange pages in a hierarchy
* Flexible templating with layouts, snippets, page parts, and a
custom tagging language (Radius: http://radius.rubyforge.org)
* A dynamic extension system
* A simple user management/permissions system
* Support for Markdown and Textile as well as traditional HTML
(it's easy to create other filters)
* Operates in two modes: dev and production depending on the URL
* A caching system which expires pages every 5 minutes
* Built using Ruby on Rails (which means that extending Radiant is
as easy as any other Rails application)
* Licensed under the MIT-License
* And much more...
I found the new release announcement on the rubyforge forum, http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/150266#663251
There is demo available at http://radiantcms.org/demo/
Radiant CMS is a very elegant and speedy CMS which will very easily let you build easy to maintain silo'd or hierachical websites.